- Age Range: newborn to 18 months
- Class Structure: 7 classes in
a semester with two different,
Seven week themes length may
vary by location
- Class Length: 45 minute class
- Class Size: Class with no more than
12 babies with parents
The Kindermusik Level 1 class provides a delightful environment unlike any other. Through a unique blend of multi-level activities that include creative movement, vocal play, object and instrument exploration, and a colorful literature component, baby’s growth and development are stimulated and all senses engaged.
Kindermusik Level 1 is for lap babies, crawlers, and walkers. It incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and provides families a special place for learning and connecting with other parents and babies through music and movement.
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Variety of Music -- Musical diversity builds strong neural in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play -- Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance -- A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time -- A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.
- Expert Advice -- A Kindermusik Educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances a child’s complete development.
- Learning Continues at Home -- With the home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacherthe parent! Kindermusik educator explains how the musically based activities enhance a toddler’s complete development.